It Provides information regarding availability of courses in the college, admission, registration, migration ,syllabus, hostel, examination etc.
- The end semester examination for the odd semester (1/3/5) shall be held in the month if December and the even semester (2/4/6) examination in the month of May.
- The end semester exam schedule shall be displayed on the college notice board by the examination deptt. and on the website of the college.
- The examination at the end of the particular semester shall be conducted only in the papers offered in the current semester i.e. at the end of the odd semester examinations shall be held only for the papers offered in the paper in the odd semester. Similarly at the end of the even semester examinations shall be held only for the papers offered in the even semester.
Students who fail in paper of the even semester may clear it only in the next even semester.
- Exam Forms are fill online, exam fee is collected online.
- ADMIT CARD is issued to respective student login in online. Duplicate Admit card may be issued on Payment of a fee decided by the college, if it is satisfied that an admit card has been lost or misplaced.
- Mark sheet respective semester will be provided after each end semester examination.
Any students using unfair means will be expelled and loose one academic year.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION A STUDENT SHALL BE DEEMD TO HAVE COMPLETED THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION IF SHE HAS
Fulfilled all minimum requirements of the prescribed courses of study and passed in all subject of the programme of study, within a period of five years from the date of her admission in the college
- Satisfied all the rules of evaluation.
- Paid all dues to the institute.
- has no case of indicipline pending against her.
Guardians / Outsiders may meet the Principal From 3.00 p.m.to 4.00 p.m.
OFFICE HOURS : The college Office will remain open on all working days including Vacations From 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.